Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal information, including:
- Personal identification information: Name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- Account and authentication data: Username, password, and security questions with answers.
- Financial information: Credit card details and billing address.
- Employment and education information: Job title, employer, and education background.
- Technical information: IP address, device information (type, model, operating system), browser type and version, cookies, web beacons, log files, and GPS, Wi-Fi, and IP-based location data.
- Usage data: Browsing history, clickstream data, search queries, pages viewed, time spent on pages, and referral URLs.
- Communication data: Email correspondence, chat logs, customer support inquiries, survey responses, and reviews and testimonials.
- Social media data: Social media profile information and interactions such as likes, shares, and comments.
- Preferences and interests: Language preference, marketing preferences, product or service preferences, and interests and hobbies.
How We Collect Information
We collect information through various methods:
- Directly from the user: Account registration, contact forms, surveys, customer support inquiries, email correspondence, phone calls, and in-person interactions.
- Automatically through technology: Cookies, log files, analytics tools, and device fingerprinting.
- From third-party sources: Social media platforms, data brokers, publicly available sources, and partners and affiliates.
- Through user-generated content: Reviews, testimonials, forum posts, blog comments, and social media interactions.
- In-store or offline data collection: Membership or loyalty programs, event attendance, and paper forms.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- To service your needs as a client.
- For secondary purposes, such as marketing our internal products or partner products.
- For automated decision-making or profiling to send communications based on your activities.
User Control Over Personal Information
You can access, modify, or delete your personal information by filling out the form at www.kencox.com/dmca.
We share users’ personal information with Rivercity Internet Group LLC to provide potential solutions for our clients.
We have implemented various security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption during transmission and at rest, strong passwords, multi-factor authentication, access restrictions, firewalls, network monitoring, VPNs, regular updates and patching, vulnerability assessments, secure coding practices, secure disposal procedures, employee training, security policies, incident response plans, vendor security audits, and privacy-enhancing technologies.
Data Retention and Disposal
We retain users’ personal information for 120 days after the customer terminates services. Upon request, we delete personal information immediately. Paper and media are securely disposed of through shredding, and hard drives are wiped using certified DD functions.
Notification of Changes
We notify users of significant changes to our privacy practices through email and website updates.
International Data Transfers
We do not transfer users’ personal information to other countries.
Compliance with Privacy Laws and Regulations
We comply with privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR.